Pindi House uses USPS First Class Business Mail.
Free shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available at cost.
Orders shipped within three to five business days.
Rush processing available upon request.
Returns and exchanges
- Returns accepted within 14 days.
- Exchanges accepted within 30 days.
- Return and exchange windows can be adjusted as needed.
- Gift wrapping and gift receipts available.
- Contact us for help with gift ideas and sizing suggestions.
Caring for your jewelry
- Put it on last, after makeup, perfume, and hairspray.
- Don’t wear it in the pool, spa, or shower.
- Wipe it with a polishing cloth, or gently wash it with warm water and mild soap (like Dawn) to avoid tarnish, which can transfer to your skin.
- Clean it occasionally with a commercial jewelry cleaner and a soft toothbrush.
- Store pieces separately to avoid scratches and tangles.
- When you’re traveling, use a travel jewelry case.
- Slide magnetic clasps apart instead of pulling on them.
Repairs and adjustments
If you need an adjustment or repair:
- Complete the repair form.
- Enclose it with your jewelry in a secure package.
- Send it to us via USPS Priority Mail, FedEx, or UPS.
- We will send you a quote, and complete work after we receive payment.
- Return shipping is free within the U.S.
We’re happy to adjust the length of your necklace or bracelet when we can. Add sizing requests in the notes section of your order. Bracelet measurements should be one half inch larger than your wrist circumference.
Contact us if you’d like to carry Pindi House Jewelry in your store.